Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Fantastic Masquerade

My apologies to everybody who has been waiting to see the photos from the Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade Ball on July 14th... There's really been not a moment to rest, as after the event I immediately swung into high gear to finish up my attire for Comic-Con International in San Diego this weekend.

Another piece of news is that I now have a domain name, http://www.baronvonfogel.net/ ! I'm still working on constructing the website so for now the URL forwards directly to this very blog. If you're visiting for the first time, I haven't got a portfolio or anything set up, so feel free to look through the archives of this blog. I tend to post most things I feel are worth sharing with the world. Enjoy!

Anyway, here are some photos from the ball:

First, here I am displaying my new bionic arm! (Detailed post to come)

...and flanked by some very fine Steampunk Gentlemen:

With the lovely Katherine, whose makeup I did for the event. This photo was taken by the wonderful Neil Girling, an tall and lanky eccentric with a bowler hat, goggles, and camera. His work can be viewed at www.theblight.net if you're interested in seeing more from the ball.
I will post some detailed photos of Kate's costume and makeup after I return from Comic Con International in San Diego!

No comments: